Have You Seen the NEW StrengthCoach.com?
Over the last few months, we have been working hard to upgrade StrengthCoach.com. There are some great changes, not only in the way it looks and feels, but with the content. We continue to strive to be “The Best Source of Performance Enhancement Information.”
Here is a look at some of the changes:
- Better Design– it’s easier on the eye, easier to navigate and easier to find content.
- More content– we have been adding more content, including more videos (we just are in the middle of Joe Sansalone’s 4-part video series on the Kettlebell Swing), webinars (see below), audio lectures (see below) and articles.
- Merged with StrengthandConditioningwebinars.com- we will now be offering 2 live webinars a month, and archiving them so our Premium members can watch them whenever they want. We just added my webinar, “The Case for Single Leg Training” and Phillip Snell’s “The Flexion Intolerant and Disc-Injured Back-Assessment, Rehab and Training”.This is an incredible addition to the site. This alone is worth the price of admission.
- We have partnered with MovementLectures.com– they will be providing us with 1 audio lecture every month for all members to access. The lectures are from some of the top fitness pros in the world and are sold for $5 and up so it it a great addition to the site. Our first one was David Whitley’s “Fundamental Breathing Practice”, a 41 minute lecture on everything you wanted to know about one of the hottest topics in the field right now, breathing.
- My book, “Advances in Functional Training” is now free for all Premium members in pdf format, available for download right off the site. As before, my other book, “Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities” is also available as a free download for all members.
- We have added an Education Calendar, to keep everyone up to date about all of the different continuing education opportunities available throughout the field.
- We upgraded the software that has added a bunch of features like:
- Forum Suggest – As a new post or reply is being typed, related forum posts are suggested to the you at the bottom of your screen.
- Forum Preview Thread Option – You can hover over topic subjects without clicking on them. A preview box will pop up showing you the content of that forum thread. This allows you to quickly see which threads you are interested in reading without actually having to open up that forum thread.
- Increased time before forced log-out notice
We have some more things planned and we will keep adding incredible content and continue the the great discussions on what we consider is the “best forum on the net.”
You can try us out and have full access to all of the great content on the site for 3 days for just $1. Full access to all of the articles, videos, audio interviews, webinars and the forum for only $1.
If you decide you love the site, and we think you will, and you become a member, you will have access to both of my books, “Advances in Functional Training” and “Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities”.
You have 2 options, you can go monthly for $14.95 every month, or save $50 for the year a sign up for the yearly membership for only $129. The choice is yours.